There is now easier access to the United States of America through the B1or B2 visa. There is a difference between the purpose of visit on both these visas. The former allows you to enter the American territory to pursue your business prospects and the later allows you to explore treatment and entertainment facilities that the country has to offer.
Some Important Details
The purpose of the visit must be mentioned in the application form. Although the visa is valid for a period ranging from 3 months to 10 years, most of the visitors come to the country for six months. There is also a provision to extend this visa if the applicant wishes to. This time is spent in meeting friends and family living in the United States. The applicant is allowed to bring dependents and children on such a visit on their respective visas.
Things you must know
Once you prove that you have adequate funds to stay in the country and you specify your period and location of your stay, any of the two visas will be stamped on your passport and then you are free to explore any part of the USA. It is the Customer and Border Protection (CBP) officer, who determines your entry and stay within the country and not the consular officer. Since we are registered members of the US Visit Visa, you can contact us for further information on this.
- The visa is issued for multiple entries for 10 years duration.
- Having a US visa will be advantages when applying for other country visas.
To apply for a USA tourist visa / USA visitor visa, the following eligibility criteria should be met:
- Applicants must prove that they possess sufficient funds to support themselves and their family for the entire period of their visit.
- Applicants must not intend to seek or undertake a job.
- Applicants should have no criminal record and intend to strictly comply with the laws of the country.
- Applicants who might stay either with their relatives or friends should also provide an invitation letter.
The process time after successful visa interview is 3 days.
NewZea World Process
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Advising you on the best strategy to get your visa
- Advising you on how to present your case so the chances of a personal interview is minimized
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on documents to be presented
- Filling of forms
- Review of all your documentation
- Booking your visa interview date, (if required)
- Interview preparation
10 Good Reasons Why Choose NewZea World
- We are the established Market Leaders in overseas careers with company owned and operated branch in your city. We do not have franchisees. Most of our customers come to us through word of mouth which we built based on trust and quality over the years.
- We are a one stop shop for all your overseas career needs.
- You get the benefit from our deep and extensive knowledge base which we have accumulated from processing thousands of cases similar to yours.
- We have a pulse on global trends in careers and immigration and always have updated information which we share with you through our weekly newsletters and email alerts.
- We have rock solid financial credentials that you would seek in the company when you would be making an investment of a large sum and the outcome is critical to your life and career.
- We are system driven and have transparent processes and costs. All our offices are designed keeping this principle in mind–the reason why you will notice a lot of see through glass.
- We conduct business in good faith and you will notice that our agreements are fair and reasonable.
- We help you search for a job and settle down. Our Job Search Services Department is one of the strengths of our company.
- We have the best consultants in the market who are competent, committed and experienced. You will notice this yourself.
- We are competitively priced and offer flexible payment options and charge on a success fee basis. If we don't deliver, we refund.